Keynotes | Workshops
Vallori Thomas, ICF-certified coach and Founder of WOW Coaching and Consulting, is an award-winning speaker who has inspired and uplifted audiences from coast to coast. Her familiar easy-going but, eye-opening style, delivers maximum impact whether she is delivering a keynote address, participating on a panel, or leading a break-out session.
What’s Your GPS? (General Perception of Self): Drive Your Life As Opposed To Being Driven
(This can be delivered as a keynote address or breakout session.)
Premise: Human beings tend to be driven by their perception of reality versus reality itself. Decision-making is more often based on beliefs disguised as facts than it is based on pure facts themselves. The result is that we end up at places in life’s circumstances where we never really may have intended to go.
- Perceptions given enough significance, power, ultimately create the results and the outcomes of our lives – Vallori shares her personal journey and how changing her perception changed her life.
- An opportunity to come off “automatic” in order to be both the navigator and the helmsman – Driving vs. Being Driven (Generative vs Reactive)
- Solid tool and tips to shift perceptions to be empowered on a daily basis
A.L.A.F.F. – 5 Bold Steps When The Only Way Out Is Through
What if you could overcome almost any obstacle with a laugh? (This can be delivered as a keynote address or breakout session.)
Premise: Humor is an essential tool for carving victory out of what sometimes looks like defeat. And the way to access humor is with A.L.A.F.F.:
A = Activate
L = Love
A = Acceptance
F = Forgiveness
F = Faith
Vallori Thomas deftly connects with audiences, and brings them on an inspiring journey of discovery that unravels the vastness of every human beings potential and possibility.
- Vallori uses her journey to highlight the moments of difficulty and choosing an empowered interpretation
- Participants will develop a new relationship with breakdowns
- Participants will experience themselves as powerful, capable and fully expressed